Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 5 Tourist Attractions

I was kind of tired of visiting engineering places, so I decided to visit two famous tourist attractions.  I toured the top two tourist attractions in Cape Town.  They were Kruger National Park and Table Mountain. The weather was great and these attractions were magnificent.  Kruger National Park is the largest game reserve in South Africa.  I saw zebras, lions, elephants and many other beautiful animals.  Here is a picture of one of the lions I saw on the reserve.
Lion in Kruger National Park
After seeing Kruger National Park I headed over to Table Mountain.  Engineers in South Africa built a cable with revolving cars to take you to the top of the mountain.  It was a awesome view at the top because you could see the city and the beautiful waterfront.  After coming down off the mountain I visited the waterfront to conclude my day.  The waterfront is beautiful at night, which is shown in my picture.  In the background is Table Mountain.
Table Mountain at night, from the waterfront

No comments:

Post a Comment