Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 2 Speaking with a Engineering Company

Today I had the privelige of speaking with an engineering company called Sutherland.  It was created by Gordon Sutherland and his son Craig in western Cape Town.  I got to speak with Craig and he took me to two different buildings that Sutherland built recently in Cape Town.  Here is a link that can take you to their website: http://www.sutheng.co.za/company/index.html I first visited the Crystal Towers and viewed it's magnificent architecture.  It was completed in July 2010, so it was fairly new.

Craig also took me to Boulevard Park that was completed in December 2009.  It was one of the nicest office buildings that I have even seen in my life.  It was great meeting Craig and exploring his prospering company.

No comments:

Post a Comment